During this challenging time, we are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our students and staff:
- Aircraft interiors are sanitized after each use
- Passengers and staff are interviewed prior to arrival regarding their well being
- Social Distancing practices being enforced inside the office
- Office and classroom furniture are wiped down every two hours
- All door knobs are wiped down each hour
- Restrooms and contents are sanitized twice per day
- Hand sanitizer made available to all students and staff
- Protective disposable headset covers made available to all passengers
- Latex gloves worn by all staff members
- If you feel sick – Stay Home!
- If you have any signs of sick (cough, temperature, etc) and arrive for air tour – we will cancel your flight with no refund. Better to call in advance and reschedule your flight
- Be responsible!